Clayton Kids Dentistry offers a range of pediatric dental services, including education, prevention, and treatment.
Our services are focused on educating children and families to develop healthy habits and prevent tooth decay. We generally see patients every six months for routine check-ups and cleanings, unless your pediatric dentist recommends an alternative treatment plan.
- Is it an Emergency?
- What to do when a tooth is knocked out
- What do with with a cracked tooth
- What to do when your child bites their tongue or cheek
- My child has a toothache, now what?
- Something is stuck in their mouth/tooth, what do I do?
- None of my concerns are listed here, what do I do?!
care and safety for your child
Many of our service offerings have been established to ensure the highest quality of care and safety for your child. For example:
- Our digital x-rays use 80-90% less radiation than traditional x-rays, which means greater safety for your child. In addition, our digital imaging capabilities are captured quickly and ensure a higher quality image to facilitate proper diagnoses.
- Our white, metal-free fillings are mercury-free and provide a better structural and aesthetic result.
- Our dental sealants can preserve your child’s teeth by protecting against cavities and acting as a barrier from food and bacteria.
- Tooth extractions are only performed when removing a tooth is the best option for restoring the health of a patient’s mouth.
- During operative appointments, nitrous oxide is often administered so that patients may remain conscious and responsive throughout their procedure, while eliminating nervousness and worry during the visit. It is incredibly safe, completely non-addictive, and is quickly eliminated from the body through normal breathing.